We're are pleased to announce that we now support IAM role creation using the CloudFormation template, which enables you to integrate swiftly and provision your AWS account with Site24x7.
Site24x7 uses an AWS CloudFormation template to automatically create an IAM role so that you can effortlessly integrate your AWS account with Site24x7.
You can leverage the following benefits with Site24x7's CloudFormation template:
- Automatic AWS account integration with single click action
- Support for two different policy permissions for ease of use
- Provision to choose the required AWS region for CloudFormation stack creation
- Track the activities related to role creation using the CloudFormation stack events
- Receive deletion protection for IAM role. The CloudFormation stack deletion does not affect the created role.
How does it work?
The AWS CloudFormation stack, created with the Site24x7 template, generates the IAM role with the provided configurations and a Lambda function. The Lambda function securely sends the generated role ARN for integration using Site24x7 API key.
Once the role ARN details are fetched, you can configure settings (such as the default threshold profiles for each supported AWS service), mute resource termination alerts, and customize the Guidance Report using the Advanced Configuration option.
Refer to our help documentation to learn more about enabling access to your AWS account with CloudFormation stack right away.
If you have any feedback, let us know in the comments section below.
The Site24x7 Team