hola tengo configuradora este umbral de disco , pero requiero saber que disco tiene o provoca esta alto valor de I/O, existe un complemento creado que pueda instalar y revisar por particion el i/o
Can you please specify the OS platform that you are currently running. This would help us in the plugin development.
Please find attached the plugin script DiskPartitionIO.zip for monitoring the disk partition I/O.
Follow the steps below to add the plugin for monitoring:
- Unzip the file and mention the name of the disk partition in the DiskPartitionIO.ps1 file.
- Copy-paste the DiskPartitionIO folder into the plugins folder.
Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\Plugins
In the next data collection, the plugin monitor will be picked by the agent and added to Site24x7. Log in to Site24x7 and go to Server > Plugin Integrations > click on the plugin monitor.
The following metrics are provided for the disk partition I/O plugin:
- CurrentDiskQueueLength: Number of outstanding requests on the disk at the time the performance data is collected.
- AvgDisksecPerTransfer: Time, in seconds, of the average disk transfer.
- DiskTransfersPersec: Rate of read and write operations on the disk.
- DiskWritesPersec: Rate of write operations on the disk.
- DiskReadsPersec: Rate of read operations on the disk.
- PercentDiskReadTime: Percentage of elapsed time when the selected disk drive is busy servicing read requests.
- DiskWriteBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred to the disk during write operations.
- AvgDiskQueueLength: Average number of both read and write requests that were queued for the selected disk during the sample interval.
- DiskReadBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred from the disk during read operations.
- PercentDiskWriteTime: Percentage of elapsed time when the selected disk drive is busy servicing write requests.
- DiskBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred to or from the disk during write or read operations.
- PercentDiskTime: Percentage of elapsed time that the selected disk drive is busy servicing read or write requests.
- PercentIdleTime: Percentage of time during the sample interval that the disk was idle.
Hope this helps. Let us know for any queries in the below thread.