- Connection Usage
- Slow Queries
- Aborted Connections
- Threads Connected
- Maximum Used Connections
- Aborted Clients
- Open Files
- Running Threads
- Temporary Threads Created
- The average length of data present in the table
- The average row length of the table
- The maximum length of the data present in the table
- The average index length required for the table
- The number of rows present in the table at that time
The MySQL user does not require any special privileges. It requires only the capability to connect to the MySQL server.
Please refer our help documentation for further assistance.
Could you please fix github.com/site24x7/plugins/issues/9. This way the my.cnf can be used for authentication information thus easier to deploy on large scale.
The MySQL configurations can be read from the my.cnf file. The changes have been done and updated in our GitHub Repository.
Please follow the steps below to start monitoring via the my.cnf file:
#1) Download the mysql.py file from our GitHub repository.
#2) Set USE_MYSQL_CONF_FILE to True.
#3) Provide the my.cnf file location in the field MY_CNF_FILE_LOCATION.
Hope this helps. For any other queries, please comment in the below thread.