We had recently announced the all new Admin Tab that simplifies configuring 100s of monitors. This was fully created by a new REST API version 2.0, that lets you access all configurations from Site24x7.
The new API version is built using the REST principles which ensures predictable URLs that make writing applications easy. This API requires Authtoken as an account identifier and follows HTTP rules, where a wide range of HTTP clients can be used to interact with the API.
Every resource is exposed as a URL. The URL of each resource can be obtained by accessing the API Root Endpoint.
- Improved Site24x7 integration with third party applications
- Achieve all the operations that can be performed on the web client.
Add monitors into your Site24x7 account
- Modify/delete/suspend monitors
- Create user groups and configure profiles
- Schedule Maintenance and lot more
Read more about the all new API version here.