Leverage distributed tracing and improve user experience
- Monitor individual transactions across microservices and distributed architecture.
- Instantly identify and troubleshoot errors, resulting in the reduction of mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to resolve (MTTR).
- Measure specific user actions and identify potential bottlenecks that may affect end-user experience.
Visualize application topology to understand external dependencies
- Gain a holistic view of your application architecture, from URLs to SQL queries.
- Identify component failure at a single glance and debug method-level errors.
- Easily spot external workflow anomalies with application dependency mapping.
Monitor custom components and capture golden metrics
- Track performance of business-critical transactions at a glance.
- Instrument custom frameworks, components, and exceptions from custom logs and analyze their performance with ease.
- Group key metrics using custom dashboards and debug issues contextually.
- Capture golden signals (latency, errors, traffic, and saturation) and key metrics—like Apdex scores, response time, and data throughput—in one place
Detect anomalies and troubleshoot errors quickly with AI-powered alerts and reports
- Detect unusual behavior or activity spikes in your application with our anomaly detection engine, which uses machine learning and forecasting techniques that allow you to take corrective action before issues affect users.
- Maintain service-level agreements with AIOps and reduce overall outage.
- Prioritize and respond to high-severity alerts by effectively filtering them.
Gain a 360° view of your application
- Integrate APM with real user monitoring (RUM) to get a unified view of application performance from both the frontend and backend perspectives.
- Get useful insights on how your application's performance is perceived by end users across various geographies, in real time.
- Improve front-end performance by fixing JS errors, optimizing AJAX calls, and optimizing page load time.