Site24x7 Goes Mobile with Free iPhone App
iPhone Users Gain Tool for Monitoring Web Infrastructure Anywhere, Anytime
- Features push notification functionality to receive instant alerts
- Analyze downtime with in-depth Root Cause Analysis reports
- Free download available at https://www.site24x7.com/server-monitoring-iphone-app.html
PLEASANTON, Calif.–August 7, 2012 –Site24x7 , a leading website and web application monitoring service from Zoho Corp,today announced the immediate availability of the Site24x7 app for iPhone. The free app lets users connect to Site24x7 anytime, anywhere and view critical metrics such as availability status, Root Cause Analysis reports, outage reports, SLAs and much more. Users can even opt-in for instant alerts via push notification, ensuring website administrators and developers know immediately when a website or server goes down.
"Site24x7 helps companies ensure website uptime, diagnose usability problems with web pages, troubleshoot any unplanned downtime quickly with instant alerts, and track website trends with intuitive reports," said Gibu K. Mathew, director of product management at Zoho Corp. "The iPhone app frees IT pros from their desktop and laptop computers, enabling them to stay informed and take action on actual and potential issues, wherever they go as long as they have a network connection with their iPhone."
The Site24x7 iPhone app provides mobile users with a snapshot view of website and application status while they are out of the office or on the go. Highlights include:
- Root Cause Analysis reports – A comprehensive analysis tool includes traceroute, ping, DNS analysis and screenshots of the webpage at the time of the error or outage.
- Push notification alerts – Users can register for push notification and receive instant alerts for any performance or downtime issue.
- Manage configured monitors – Users can track availability and current status of configured monitors with a few clicks.
Mobile IT professionals who must track website and server status in real time to ensure customers experience optimal availability and performance.
Download the free Site24x7 iPhone app at https://www.site24x7.com/server-monitoring-iphone-app.html
For more information on Site24x7, please visit https://www.site24x7.com/; follow the blog at https://www.site24x7.com/blog/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Site24x7 and on Twitter at @Site24x7.
Related Site24x7 Resources
- Customer Testimonials: https://www.site24x7.com/site24x7-testimonials.html
- User Guide: http://site24x7.com/help/overview.html
Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service from ManageEngine that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications and servers. The monitoring is done from 40+ locations across the world, thus giving you a global perspective of the end-user experience. Site24x7 supports monitoring HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP, IMAP, SSL, Ping, FTP, SFTP, DNS and other internet facing network services. For more information on Site24x7, please visit http://www.site24x7.com; follow the blog at https://www.site24x7.com/blog/, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Site24x7 and on Twitter at @Site24x7.
About Zoho Corp.
Zoho Corp. is a privately-held and profitable company that serves the technology needs of millions of SMB and enterprise IT customers worldwide with ManageEngine, WebNMS and Zoho. The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA with offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing. For more information, please visit www.zohocorp.com.