Oracle WebLogic is a Java EE application server. Install and use our WebLogic monitoring tool and get detailed insights into database activity and health..
This document details how to configure the WebLogic plugin and the monitoring metrics for providing in-depth visibility into the performance, availability, and usage stats of WebLogic servers.
Java heap memory
heap_size_current gives us the current size of Java heap memory of the WebLogic server in GB.
Gives us the health status of all the WebLogic servers currently being monitored.
- Supported only from WebLogic server version 12 and above.
- Our Linux server monitoring agent should be installed in the network or on the specific host where the WebLogic server is running.
- While adding a plugin, the plugin name and its folder name should be identical.
- Download and install the latest version of the Site24x7 Linux agent in the server where you plan to run the plugin. If it is installed successfully, you will see a Linux server monitor in the Site24x7 Control Panel. This confirms that the agent is able to communicate with our data center.
- Download the weblogic.py file from our GitHub repository.
- Change the values of WEBLOGIC_HOST, WEBLOGIC_PORT, WEBLOGIC_USERNAME, and WEBLOGIC_PASSWORD to match your configurations in the WebLogic plugin fie. You can also execute multiple configurations using a single plugin script. To do so, download the weblogic.cfg file from our GitHub repository and provide the configurations of your WebLogic server.
- Create a directory with the name 'weblogic', under the Site24x7 Linux agent plugin directory '/opt/site24x7/monagent/plugins/' and place the 'weblogic.py' and 'weblogic.cfg' (if you are using multi-config) files under '/opt/site24x7/monagent/plugins/weblogic/'
Manually execute the plugin script using the following command and verify its output:
View Data in the Site24x7 Web Client
- Log in to Site24x7 and go to Server > Plugin Integrations > click on the plugin monitor.
- You will be able to view the performance charts on the various metrics for your WebLogic server.
Feel free to contribute to our existing plugin and come up with suggestions or feedback on our Community.
Other Plugin Integrations
- MySQL Monitoring
- Memcached Monitoring
- NGINX Monitoring
- Nagios Integration
- 100+ Plugin Integrations
- Create custom plugins - Linux and Windows